We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who is going to play a key role in both marketing and business development. He or she is responsible for gathering, writing, editing and strategically sharing STUDIO JONAH news and information with the public through the various medium: print, web, blog, and social media content.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an understanding of the issues and business drivers associated with the design and development of buildings, communities and interior spaces. The successful candidate must be an exceptional writer with eyes for graphics.
The position is ideal for someone looking for flexibility in the work hours – he or she will collaborate closely with the architect and the team but can work remotely and set your own schedule.
We thank all candidates in advance for your applications, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
- Colloaborate in architecture competitions.
- Write blog posts, news releases, newsletters, media pitches highlighting the firm’s messages.
- Develop specialized written/ graphic content for websites, social media, blogs, and videos.
- Design marketing materials: brochures, website, portfolio
- Monitor /promote social media activities, and managing metrics.
- Advise on all marketing/ communications plans.
- strong writing skills (writing samples required or your own blog link an asset)
- experience in marketing/communication role: writing, blogging, design
- Technical Skills: WordPress, MailChimp, google analytics
- Graphic Skills: photography, photoshop, illustrator
- Detail orientated / highly organized/take initiative/work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of blog traffic analytics and SEO Tech & Social Media savvy an asset
- Pursuing degrees in architecture, marketing, communications, a related field
To apply, please send your resume/portfolio (not to exceed 10MB) or portfolio link with 1 writing sample, or a link to your website or blog (highly recommended) to email@example.com
For more information, please visit, www.studiojonah.com