We are looking for intermediate Architecture Technologist / Intern!
The position is ideal for someone looking for flexibility in the work hours – you will collaborate closely with the architect and the team, but can work remotely and set your own schedule. To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio with working drawing samples to email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as an intern/ architectural technologist
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of Ontario Building Code and municipal processes (zoning, permits)
- Proficiency in Auto Cad 2D
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of producing technical / construction detailing
- Ability to produce 3D modelling work ideal
- Produce comprehensive working drawings / specifications, details for single family dwelling project.
- Site visits
- Assist Architect in design process.
- Complete project within designated project schedule.